- We aim to work in partnership with rural communities in the
developing world who want to develop the health care in their villages.
- We sponsor selected village candidates through professional health
training to help provide a lasting rural health care system.
- Our current project is to sponsor nurse training to state registered
nurse level (3 years) in Cameroon, West Africa.
- We are working with our established partners
and SHUMAS (a hardworking NGO in Cameroon).
- Since 2008 we have sponsored 21 students.
10 are now qualified and working in village communities and 11 are
currently in training
Click the Latest News below to meet some students and hear about their
- Every year there are increasing applications as SpreadingHealth
becomes more widely known.
- Please explore the links above, find out about our aims and
aspirations and see whether you would like to help us.
Click here to watch our
latest student interviews' video
2013 NEWS FLASH:
Keep up to date with the nurses,
see what's going on with fundraising,
follow both SHUMAS & Spreading Health:
Spreading Health Facebook Group!
**WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN SPREAD HEALTH**
UK Registered Charity No: 1131624